Family Planning & Navigation Program
Family Planning and Navigation Program
The Family Planning and Navigation (FPAN) program connects everyone who is of reproductive age to family planning services.
Our team aims to help especially youth and young adults, ages 16-24, in Philadelphia and Norristown, to access services such as:
- sexual and reproductive health counseling
- birth control/contraceptives
- pregnancy testing/planning
- STD/STI/HIV testing and treatment
- Breast and Cervical screenings
All services are provided confidentially and regardless of insurance, income and/or citizenship status.
In addition, you are encouraged to stay connected to us for ongoing services and supports beyond just family planning. Your assigned service navigator will help you enroll in other services you are eligible for and guide you as needed. For example, scheduling appointments, transportation, and connections to physical, mental, dental, and social services.
Our goal is to provide you with completely individualized assistance that is tailored to your needs and comfort level. Here is how it works:
- The intake can take up to 15 minutes to complete. It will be to assess your unique situation and collect information to better assist you.
- Next, your assigned navigator will work to schedule all appointments, including health, mental health and dental, if needed. In addition, we will research resources to help you with other identified social service needs.
If you have questions about the FPAN program or the services we can connect you to, please contact us at:
Stay in touch with us to always get the latest updates about events, webinars and service offerings by following us on social media:
Facebook: @phillyfpan | Instagram: @Phillyfpan | Twitter: @phillyfpan
FPAN is a program by Health Promotion Council that is funded through the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) in the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).